Sunday, August 29, 2010

It is 4:15 and I am still awake. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

I am so very tired at the moment but cannot sleep, seems like a perfect time to Blog :D

I ate Subway today, and had the "steak and cheese" sub.  I added Parmesan cheese on it, my god that Sub was so good, I wish I had another one right now.

I started playing WoW again recently, I am starting over.  I rerolled a rogue that I will hopefully have 80 when Cata hits, he is lvl 18 right now.  If I play 2 - 4 hours a day, think I can do it?

I found a new thing I LOVE yesterday.  White wine.  I can't even describe how much I love the taste of it.  Also, having a glass of Red wine with a steak dinner is just GLORIOUS!!

I wonder if my Blog will get alot of popularity, all I do is post funny pictures and my random thoughts.  Then again there are people on Youtube making a ton of money doing just that haha.

Anyways, I'm going to try to sleep again.  Hope you enjoy my Blog!!

8 comments:

  1. depends, do you have any heirloom items, at least get some heirloom daggers or swords depending on your spec, it'll really make level grinding easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I read "Steak and Cheese" and "my god was so good" I knew I had to follow this blog. I'd quit WoW, but that's only because I have a deep hatred for it, as it's all my best friends talk about...but the rest of it is delicious. Check out mine if you're into good movies!
    -Davce
    http://internetexplotation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't the steak & cheese sub super expensive? I always mean to try it and then look at the employees and sort of lose my appetite. The only place with worse-looking human beings is probably rite-aid. I don't even know how that happens

    Yeah, I need to sleep too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. clicked & following!

    http://in-the-back.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh shit i now want subway.Damn you. This is also a ncie well done blog. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's doable for the rogue, it's all too easy to level nowadays. 70-80 will take the longest but even then it's tooooo easy.

    http://whhhhhhaaaaaaaattttt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i had a super delicious subway today too :D chicken, salad and cucumber ^^ all you need.

    http://joe-theoneandonly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, my GF worked at Subway, and she would make me a Spicy Italian with parmesan, oregano, oil and vinegar, and salt and pepper. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete